EOSDIS Science Data Metrics
- The volume distributed to end users per day, as a running average over the last 4 weeks, is 7.743 times the volume added to the archive per day.
LANCE Data Latency
- Higher product latencies for:
- OMPS-Suomi NPP on 25 May 2022 due to bug in L0 ingest script after an upgrade.
- VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Atmosphere) and VIIRS-JPSS-1 (Atmosphere) on 23 May 2022 due to delay in processing.
- VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Land) on 23 May 2022 due to delay in receiving data.
- EMS has no LIS-ISS data since 14 Apr 2022, LIS-ISS LANCE facility has been contacted.
- Latency for a data granule is defined as the time taken from the midpoint between the start and end of acquisition of the data for that granule to the granule’s being ready on-line for users to download.
- Duration covered by the data for a granule is defined differently for different instruments (e.g., MODIS granules are 5 minutes long while OMI NRT granules are 13 to 136 minutes long).
- Over the last four weeks, over 95% of NRT data requests for all instruments except for five instruments (MODIS-AQUA, OMPS-Suomi NPP, VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Land), VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Atmosphere), and VIIRS-NOAA-20 (Atmosphere)) were satisfied within 3 hours. For MODIS-AQUA, OMPS-Suomi NPP, VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Land), VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Atmosphere), and VIIRS-NOAA-20 (Atmosphere) over 94%, 92%, 77%, 94%, and 93% of the NRT data requests were satisfied within 3 hours respectively.
Global Imagery Browse Services (GIBS)
GIBS in the Cloud (GITC)
Metrics from previous weeks are organized by week, and users can access the ESDIS Weekly Metrics Archive.