EOSDIS Science Data Metrics
- The volume distributed to end users per day, as a running average over the last 4 weeks, is 1.309 times the volume added to the archive per day.
- The increase on 02 Sep 2023 is from CSDA ingesting and archiving one product.
LANCE Data Latency
Higher product latencies for:
AMSR2-GCOM-W1 on 04 Sep 2023, is being investigated.
VIIRS- Suomi NPP (Land) on 04 and 05 Aug 2023 due to a processing delay.
No LIS-ISS reported in the plot due to an error in our metrics system.
- Latency for a data granule is defined as the time taken from the midpoint between the start and end of acquisition of the data for that granule to the granule’s being ready on-line for users to download.
- Duration covered by the data for a granule is defined differently for different instruments (e.g., MODIS granules are 5 minutes long while OMI NRT granules are 13 to 136 minutes long).
- Over the last four weeks, over 95% of NRT data requests for all instruments except for five instruments (AMSR2-GCOM-W1, OMPS-Suomi NPP, VIIRS-JPSS-1 (Land), VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Land), and VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Atmosphere)) were satisfied within 3 hours. For AMSR2-GCOM-W1, OMPS-Suomi NPP, VIIRS-JPSS-1 (Land), VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Land), and VIIRS-Suomi NPP (Atmosphere), over 91%, 95%, 75%, 51%, and 92% of the NRT data requests were satisfied within 3 hours, respectively.
Global Imagery Browse Services (GIBS)
GIBS in the Cloud (GITC)
Metrics from previous weeks are organized by week, and users can access the ESDIS Weekly Metrics Archive.