ESDIS Standards Coordination Office (ESCO)—Reviews
NASA's Earth Science Data and Information System (ESDIS) Standards Coordination Office (ESCO) conducts reviews of proposed standards, practices, and technical information relevant to the ESDIS Project mission. Documents are reviewed as part of the ESDIS Project's standards process. Approved documents are published and listed on the Standards and Requirements page.
- Atmospheric Composition Variable Standard Names
- The review period is from 04 May 2022 - 08 Jun 2022
- Machine Learning Models and Training Data Keywords
- The review period is from 11 May 2022 - 01 Jul 2022
- Airborne Data Management Group (ADMG) Inventory Terms and Definitions
- The review period is from 01 Jun 2022 - 30 Jun 2022
Reviews in Progress - these reviews are currently being processed and are not open to new comments
ESCO welcomes new submissions of proposed standards and technical notes. If you would like to participate in the ESCO process please contact ESCO at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Information on this page is subject to change.