Most data products are available within 3 hours from satellite observation. Imagery are generally available 3-5 hours after observation. If latency is not a primary concern, users are encouraged to use the standard science products, which are created using the best available ancillary, calibration and ephemeris information.
Discover NRT Data and Imagery
- AIRS - Atmospheric Infrared Sounder
- AMSR2 - Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer 2
- LIS ISS - Lightning Imaging Sensor on the International Space Station
- ICESat-2 - Advanced Topographic Altimeter System (ATLAS) on the Ice, Cloud, and land Elevation Satellite
- MISR - Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer
- MLS - Microwave Limb Sounder